Would like to serve textile industry
Join Textiles Committee
Govt. of India, Ministry of Textiles
Textiles Committee is a statutory body, established under Textiles Committee Act, 1963. Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, New Delhi. The Committee is engaged in various activities for promotion of quality in textile industry.
The Committee invite applications for filling up the following vacant post.
Name of the post :Director (Market Research) – Group A
- Supervise, guide and assist the activities of the officers and staffs of the MR Wing, monitoring data collection, tabulation and analysis.
- Guide and assist the MR officers/officials in undertaking the Textile Economic Research (TER) on international Trade & competitiveness, domestic demand estimates on the household sector, issues relating to WTO, database creation pertaining to the textile and clothing sector etc.
- Facilitating IPR protection through GI. Organizing Market research studies as per the requirement of Central Government and textile trade & industry.
- Compilation, analysis and preparation of Reports of various surveys/studies of the Market Research Wing.
- Organizing/participation in Training Programme / Conferences / Meetings and Trade Related Capacity Building Programmes (TRCB) etc.
- Preparation of agenda items for SFC/Main Committee meetings of the Textiles Committee. Preparation of the feedbacks pertaining for the Ministry pertaining to textile & clothing sector.
- Overall and General Administration of the Market Research Wing.
- Any other duties, as may be assigned, from time to time.
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on the last day of receipt of application.
- In addition to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Committee’s employees from time to time.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies or Public Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The orthopaedically handicapped persons with 40% or less disability may also apply for the post. Persons with disabilities should support their application with a copy of the rescribed certificate from the competent authority.
- Written test/Interview for the post will be conducted at Mumbai.
- The application in the prescribed format as at S.No.14 duly filled in, in all respects, signed, affixing recent passport photograph, along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational qualification, age, caste and experience etc., should be sent by post/courier addressed to the Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisemtn in Employment News.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the details instructions contained in this notice.
- Candidates must carry at least one photo Identity Proof in original such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card etc to the examination centre, without which they shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained for any information.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
- The following applications will be summarily rejected –
- Application without signature of the candidate
- Application in other than the prescribed format as published in web site of Textiles Committee
- Application received through Fax/E-Mail
- Application received after due date
- Incomplete / illegible application
- Application without photograph
- Application without requisite copies of certificates viz. (i) Educational Qualification; (ii) Age proof; (iii) Caste Certificate; (iv) Experience Certificate and (v) Prescribed Certificate from the Competent Authority for PH-OH Candidate.
- Application without prescribed format188.96 KB shall be rejected.